COVID-19 Resort Update
“Book with Confidence" Outback Cares Program
We want our guests to know that we have and continue to ensure that your health is prioritized.
Although we have remained open, our team has been working behind the scene during this crisis, enabling us to gather real-time intelligence to guide our decisions and best practices. Together with our trusted advisors, we adopted a thoughtful and proactive approach to serving guests in this new environment.
Our “Book with Confidence" Outback Cares Program focuses on three critical touchpoints. They include the following highlights:
Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitization
- “Book with Confidence" Outback Cares Program is our commitment to enhanced cleaning, providing guests with the confidence they deserve
- The cleaning and sanitization of our vacation homes is our priority. We are asking our team members to be thorough in sanitizing our suites, paying attention to TVs, remote controls, doorknobs, light switches, toilets, faucets, and sinks
- For the balance of 2021, our "Book with Confidence" Outback Cares Program will not allow our housekeeping team members to enter a vacation home, once a guest has arrived. However, we will arrange for delivery of essentials if requested, such as garbage bags, laundry soap, dish tabs, toilet paper, etc. Our vacation homes offer you a home away from home, with a fully equipped kitchen, in-home laundry, personal patio with BBQ, etc. We recommend though for our guests to bring their own cleaning supplies if they feel they may have any concerns
Physical and Social Distancing:
- The fire pit area is open in accordance with BC Fire Policies
- The South Bay & Trout Lake pools & hot tubs are open seasonally from July to September Long Weekend
- The tennis courts will be available on a reservation system, 1x hour per day allotted to guests and owners who reserve
- Garbage & recycling is located up top on the property, up the road going left before the gate
- Only Emergency maintenance requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis, all other deficiencies can be noted to the front desk and cared for after departure
Safe Behavioral Practices:
- Increased guest communications on COVID-19 best practices and property requirements
- Team members who do not feel well are asked to go home/remain at home
- All employees are fully trained on “Book with Confidence" Outback Cares Program sanitization protocols, guest and team member social distancing, amended cleaning and service initiatives
- Employees trained to perform frequent hand washing and in the use of personal protective equipment
- We thank you kindly for your support, understanding, and flexibility as we adapt to a continually changing and evolving situation surrounding COVID-19. We want to ensure your stay with us is safe and memorable as always! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 1-877-546-5005.