Thank you for choosing to stay at Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes in Vernon, BC. Please review our resort policies below:
Best Rate Guarantee
Rest assured that you’ll always find the guaranteed lowest rates for Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes right here on our official website. Feel confident when you book directly with us, knowing that you’re guaranteed the Best Available Rate for your stay.
If you do find a lower published rate prior to – or within 24 hours of – booking your suite, please give us a call. We’ll happily honour that confirmed lower rate.
Note that our Best Rate Guarantee does not include packaged rates or reservations booked via opaque or auction sites.
Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub at Trout Lake - seasonal
Outdoor Hot Tub at Quarry Bay - year-round
Outdoor Firepit - year-round
Fitness Room - year-round
Tennis Court - year-round
Arrival & Departure Policy
• Check-in time: 4:00pm Check-out time: 10:00am
• Upon check-in guests will be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and a valid credit card; registered hotel guests must be 19 years or older.
• Upon arrival a credit card pre-authorization of $500 will be processed for possible damages and incidentals.
• Cash and credit cards may only be used for payment at the time of departure.
• Resort Fee: $20 per night fee applies to reservations staying from June – September.
• Late departure requests are subject to availability. For any departures after 10:00am, a charge of 50% of the nightly room rate will apply, and for departures past 1:00pm, a charge of 100% of the nightly room rate will apply.
• Check-out prior to the confirmed check-out date will result in the full payment of the entire stay, including taxes.
Additional Person Policy
• Children under 5 years of age stay free with an accompanying adult, to a maximum of occupancy restrictions.
• At this time, vacation home occupancy is restricted to 2 adults per bedroom.
• From October - May, a deposit of one night’s room and taxes is processed at the time of booking, and from June - September, a deposit of two night's room and taxes is processed at the time of booking; on the credit card provided to secure your reservation. This credit card must be presented with valid Government-issued ID upon check-in.
A deposit of one night's accommodation (room and taxes) will be taken at the time of booking from October - May and a deposit of two night's accommodation (room and taxes) will be taken at the time of booking from June - September; on the credit card provided to secure your reservation. This credit card will be used for full payment as outlined in this policy; and must be presented with valid Government-issued ID upon check-in.
• During the High Season (June - September) full payment for the entire stay will be taken 30 days prior to arrival.
• During the Off Season (October - May) full payment for the entire stay will be taken 72 hours prior to arrival.
Accommodation Taxes And Fees
PST (Provincial Sales Tax) = 8%
GST (Goods & Services Tax) = 5%
DMF (Destination Marketing Fee) = 3%
• Failure to cancel within time frame specified below will result in a fee equivalent to the booked length of stay (room and taxes):
High Season (June - September): Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes allows a cancellation with full refund up to thirty (30) days prior to your arrival date.
Off Season (October - May): Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes allows a cancellation with full refund up to 72 hours prior to your arrival date.
No Show Policy
• Failure to cancel within the time frame specified in our Cancellation Policy or failure to arrive on the confirmed arrival date will result in the full payment of your entire stay including taxes being forfeited.
• Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes does not provide daily housekeeping service, however a towel and linen exchange, and amenity replenishment is available on request. Additional fees may apply.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of our vacation homes including on patios and balconies.
• A $500 deep cleaning fee will be charged for non-compliance.
Pet (Dog) Policy
• A fee of $20 (+5% GST) per pet per night will apply, at a maximum allowance of 2 dogs per suite, with a 75 pound (34 kg) weight limit.
• The resort must be notified in advance if you are bringing a dog, as pet-friendly accommodations must be booked in advance.
• A dog policy waiver must be signed at check-in.
• If a dog is brought into your suite without notice, you will incur an additional $300 room cleaning fee.
• No other pet varieties are permitted in resort suites.
View our Pet Policy Registration & Waiver Form here.
• Complimentary parking is available for vacation home guests in assigned parking spots only.
• Overflow parking is available on property for additional vehicles.
• Trailer parking is not authorized on resort property.
At Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes, we value your privacy. We want you to be confident in using this site to make your online reservations at our vacation home resort in Vernon, BC. We are very much aware of your concerns about the privacy of your information, and we have no desire or intent to infringe on your privacy.
We will not provide your personal information to anyone else. When you submit personal information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, we will not give or sell this information to any outside company for any use. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information we have collected from you at our site.
All of the information contained in this website, including the site design, graphics and text, are the copyrighted property of Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes. Any other trademarks, company names, product names and/or logos set forth in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Notice of Accessibility
Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes’ Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes’ Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
1. Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies
Accessibility of Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes’ Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
1. Social Media Platforms and third-party integrations such as Triptease
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel, please reach out to us with the contact information below firstname.lastname@example.org.